Mr. Neiderman received his Juris Doctor from Pepperdine University School of Law where he was a member of the Pepperdine Trial Team and was awarded the honor as the most outstanding student in the school's labor and employment law curricular track. Only one student receives this recognition upon graduation. In addition, Mr. Neiderman earned a Certificate in Dispute Resolution from Pepperdine's Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution, which has been nationally recognized and consistently ranked by U.S. News and World Report as one of the top dispute resolution programs in the country.
Mr. Neiderman is a seasoned litigator whose practice focuses on representing the interests of employees in various employment matters including wrongful termination, discrimination, harassment, and other issues arising out of the termination or discipline of employees.
- Pepperdine University School of Law, Malibu, California
- Honors: Pepperdine Trial Team, Member
- Honors: Awarded the honor as the most outstanding student in the school’s labor and employment law curricular track
- Honors: Certificate in Dispute Resolution, Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution, Pepperdine University School of Law
- State Bar of California, Member
- Los Angeles County Bar Association – Litigation Section
- California Employment Lawyers Association
- Pepperdine Alumni Association
- Wrongful Termination / Constructive Termination
- Reasonable Accommodation
- Wage and Hour disputes
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California